Sunday, May 4, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Hi everyone, welcome back to our show 'n' tell night for week 16, the word being "feline".

I must admit that I cheated a bit with this one - I know no other cats than our own Ms Penelope Superfoot, who left us on 12/04/2013, it seems such a long long time ago now! I must say, that never a day goes by when I don't think of her - she was 17 years old when she passed and will forever be a part of me.

So, she is my feline for the week:-


You can also see her HERE - that is a beautiful photo of her.

So join in below to show your "feline" for the week!


2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great felines so far!

Janet said...

I have had a few cats and have fond memories as well. Sadly I developed an allergy to their fur. Now I have a dog. Don't get me wrong - he is a wonderful dog.