Sunday, May 18, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Hi everyone, welcome to our show of photographs for the word "view".

Mine is below, but first I must tell you that we have never seen this happen before, and I wonder if anyone else has?

Here it is:-

So here is a view of our back garden. To the left you can see a large flower stalk rising from the agave at it's base - this is the very first time we have ever see n this happen - we are waiting with bated breath to see what type of flower, or whatever, it puts out! Amazing view.

So join in below with your photographs of "view", I for one am excited to see what you have done!

See you back here tomorrow night for our next week's word - another one from our delectable Diane!!

See you then.....

3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

wow! that's one heck of a view!! .. keep us posted as to what appears x

kiwikid said...

Wow!! I have seen them in some gardens here, but that one is huge - can't wait to see what kind of flower happens next!!
xx

Janet said...

Your garden is gorgeous!! I am of no help to you regarding the blossom. No plants like that grow in my garden. :)