Friday, May 30, 2014

Embroidery

I only have 2 embroideries to show tonight! I'll have to get on with it!


I love this one, it's taken me three nights to complete. I only work for an hour or two. It's off the hoop now and being washed to remove the pencil marks - I always change my mind right in the middle of things!!


Now this one is a bit disappointing, i chose the exact wrong fabric here, so it can't be read properly.  Never mind it's cute anyhow!

So that's it , apart from the wedding blocks.  See you on Saturday for pictures (that's if I can find a "fun"  quickly!!


3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

That such a fun saying on your first stitchery. It's a bit hard to read the writing on the second one but I admire you for being brave with your background fabrics.

Janet said...

Yup, can't read the second one... But the first is super cute and could qualify as your "fun" photo...

Funny Farm said...

Love the embroidery for the word fun Shaz. So cute.