Sunday, August 17, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Well I almost didn't make it tonight!!

I was in the TV room, watching X Factor, and I suddenly realized that X Factor is on on Sunday night, and I haven't even taken a picture this week!!  It's not Saturday, and I don't have Sunday to catch up!! Horror!!

So here i am to show you an old picture that I took that I think explains our word "head"

Here we go :-


A photo of the head of the head of the house! Poor baby Tommy Poodle, he is 10 now, and suffering with arthritis.


A photo of the 2nd in charge head of the household!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!

Just add your pics to Mr Linky below, and lets see your "head"

I'll be back tomorrow evening for next weeks word, See you then!


5 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

well at least you know who is in charge xx lol x

Moose-ings said...

I like your 'Heads' of the household. Good to know who's boss at your place, lol!

Funny Farm said...

As it should be. I know they run things at our place lol.
xo

kiwikid said...

Very impressed with the heads of the house!!
xx

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's so true that little furry friends can be the head of the household. You are always so creative with your word interpretations.