Sunday, August 24, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Well, here we are, back for our "blue" week!

I quite enjoyed this word, and finally this evening, I got around to taking my picture! (I'm always late!). Suddenly, when I uploaded the pic to my computer, I was shocked.  Then I started laughing - I'll leave it to you to work out why.  Leave me a comment about why I was laughing hysterically and screaming "oh no, I can't put that up!!".

Can't wait to hear what you think!

So without further comment I give you:-



Tommy wearing his blue jacket!

I'm still laughing!!  I'll be back tomorrow evening to let you know the word for this week!

Don't forget to leave me your comment about why I am still laughing, now, will you??


6 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

you just gotta love dogs!! .. even when they are "sniffing" xx lol x

Moose-ings said...

Dog communication, lol!

Janet said...

They look like they know each other VERY well!

kiwikid said...

Great photo...dogs never miss an opportunity!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

LOL, :)

Funny Farm said...

Tommy is such a beautiful little boy and he looks super smart in his 'blue' outfit. J xo